Friday, February 6, 2009

Spoilers

So, for the last few days I've been in an awkward position, blog-wise. I saw SO many things that I wanted to talk about in so little time, that when I sat down to write about it I felt I couldn't really do justice to any one topic or experience, and in trying to summarize everything I started writing a "What I did over Summer break"-type essay, which was boring for me to write, so I knew it would be boring for people to read. So I didn't get around to writing it, and I would have ideas for compact, manageable posts that I would write once I got this one post out of the way, but it wouldn't get out of the way... anyhow, I've finally just put out That One Post, and I now offer promises of things to come.

Subjects/titles of next 7 posts:

  • Last Bastion of Colonialism
  • In Which the Honeymoon is Over and I am Seeking an Annulment
  • What I Am Actually Doing Here
  • Sundowners
  • Ndofu
  • Sarah Knows Her $#!%
  • Starstruck

1 comment:

  1. can you tell us more about the Mpala research center? how large is it--how many other students are there--do you keep any pets?

    ReplyDelete